Hanks Fine Furniture - Good Staff selling POOR QUALITY NOT SO "FINE" FURNITURE
Our second purchase from Hanks was made because of the service (which was great!)and price of our first purchase of bedroom furniture. We thought we could expect the same when it came to living room furniture.NOT!
Long story made short the furniture was poorly made. There were seams on the sofa that were not sewn, the ottoman was sewn crooked and had a small hole in the fabric.The chair and a half had a broken arm. Also they delivered a recliner that was not the one we chose.
All the above were replaced. The sofa was ok, however the frame on the second chair was broken, but replaced later with a third chair.
The upholstered furniture has staples loose and some have come out!
TO SUMMARIZE FREIGHT STORE QUALITY AT FULL PRICE. BUT YOU DO GET FRIENDLY SERVICE.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Please be very aware of this company. Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well..."
- "The first photo is what I ordered the second is what was delivered for $108. They offered to rede liver to the funeral home the day after the funeral or..."
- "Bought a truck from there pace lot thought the truck was in good shape and was assured that it was got shown a car fax on it the car fax..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."