3.1

Our second purchase from Hanks was made because of the service (which was great!)and price of our first purchase of bedroom furniture. We thought we could expect the same when it came to living room furniture.NOT!

Long story made short the furniture was poorly made. There were seams on the sofa that were not sewn, the ottoman was sewn crooked and had a small hole in the fabric.The chair and a half had a broken arm. Also they delivered a recliner that was not the one we chose.

All the above were replaced. The sofa was ok, however the frame on the second chair was broken, but replaced later with a third chair.

The upholstered furniture has staples loose and some have come out!

TO SUMMARIZE FREIGHT STORE QUALITY AT FULL PRICE. BUT YOU DO GET FRIENDLY SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hanks fine furniture sofa. Hanks Fine Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hanks fine furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hanks Fine Furniture.

Had an Experience with Hanks Fine Furniture?

Comments

I saw this post had pictures so I took a peek...and my furniture has the same issues. Poorly made and the delivery people cut my chair 1/2. I am waiting to see how this will be resolved.