Hanks Fine Furniture - Hank’s Fine Furniture

1 review

5.0 star rating 5/13/2016

I bought vanity, bed room set and dining table from here and it's fabulous. I get so many compliments on my furniture and people think it's more expensive than it is. I was hesitate to buy it in mobile, as its a small town but they have in store,on line and in catalog, superb collection. Quality of furniture is also good. The sales associates(Adam Robinson and Darry Shoemore ) were really nice and showed me several of other sets that might meet my needs. However, I'm stubborn and when I want something I can't be persuaded. Luckily for me, one of the associates (Adam)was able to locate Diva collection in their warehouse. He placed the order for me and it was delivered the following week. Its fast because I checked the same furniture in other store but delivery was fast here and price is very less.

The delivery drivers assembled the furniture for me and offered to take my previous couch to the dumpster for me behind my building. I've recommended Hanks furniture to friends and look forward to shopping there in the future.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Dilivery guy noticed some scars on chair and offer to replace it
  • What I disliked

Diva Collection
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #847286 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hanks Fine Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.