Hanks Fine Furniture - Hank's "Fine" Furniture store in Springfield
Less than 6 months ago I purchase the Winter Park collection bedroom set for my 10-year-old daughter.
One evening approximately one month ago, when she was getting into her full size bed the wooden rail (glued to the frame) collapsed. The materials are of poor quality and construction.
I contacted the store to advise them of my issue. It was not addressed, therefore I went into the store carrying the piece of my child's bed that broke. I was avoided by all sales personnel. I walked straight to the display of the same bed and lifted the mattress for find the exact same damage on their floor model and took a photo of this damage, again not one person employed by Hank's had approached me at this time.
I then walked to the customer service counter, broken chunk of bed in my hand and advised that I wish to speak to a manager as they would likely not want me to have this discussion with me out in the open.
A store manager approached me, I had her follow me to the floor model and showed her that the item on display is damaged in the exact same place.
At present I have been advised that this is a manufacturer issue and that the manufacturer will likely offer me replacement parts or replace the bed entirely. It is apparent that if the floor model possess the same damage that the entire produce line is junk.
I am requesting a refund and that they retrieve this hazardous furniture from my home. It is fortunate that my daughter did not but her nose of the head board or have an appendage smashed between the mattress and bed frame when the bed from their Winter Park collection broke.
As of yet, this issue has not been resolved.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service Product
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I bought a bag of your 98 cent chuckychocolate chip cookies and bit into acookie and it had either a finger nail or piece of plastic and then had tovomit!..."
- "Im sitting here in DETROIT Mich on 7mile and Gratoit and she Taesha.S tell me you should of oder something smaller becuz we dont have a 11piece available when I..."
- "Medicom hired a contractor to install new cabling in our subdivision and broke our sprinkler system. Since they were working for several days we do not know exactly when..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."