2.9
Style and Design

Horrible leather furniture !

Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But am paying extra $350 + $90 for the damaged furniture to be picked up.

I should NOT have to pay extra or for more delivery. This wasn't my fault it's the company's. I've been doing business with them when it was Home Place in Mobile Al.

But this was the last piece I'll ever buy & I need kids bed now + it won't be long & Ill be getting a new mattress but NOT from HANKS !

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of leather couch from Hanks Fine Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hanks Fine Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hanks Fine Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hanks Fine Furniture?

Comments