Mobile, Alabama

Horrible leather furniture !

Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But am paying extra $350 + $90 for the damaged furniture to be picked up.

I should NOT have to pay extra or for more delivery. This wasn't my fault it's the company's. I've been doing business with them when it was Home Place in Mobile Al.

But this was the last piece I'll ever buy & I need kids bed now + it won't be long & Ill be getting a new mattress but NOT from HANKS !

Review about: Leather Couch.

2.9
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hanks Fine Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Hanks Fine Furniture - Good Staff selling POOR QUALITY NOT SO "FINE" FURNITURE Hanks Fine Furniture "Our second purchase from Hanks was made because of the service (which was great!)and price of our first purchase of bedroom furniture. We thought we could expect the same when..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more