Mobile, Alabama

Horrible leather furniture !

Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But am paying extra $350 + $90 for the damaged furniture to be picked up.

I should NOT have to pay extra or for more delivery. This wasn't my fault it's the company's. I've been doing business with them when it was Home Place in Mobile Al.

But this was the last piece I'll ever buy & I need kids bed now + it won't be long & Ill be getting a new mattress but NOT from HANKS !

Review about: Leather Couch.

2.9
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hanks Fine Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sofa Mart - Furniture Row Barracuda Couch very poor design, warranty lies! Sofa Mart "On December 29th 2012, I bought the Baracuda Sectional from Furniture Row on 8215 Ikea Blvd Charlotte NC, 28262. I was persuaded by the sales representative to purchase the 5..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Hanks Fine Furniture - Hank's "Fine" Furniture store in Springfield Hanks Fine Furniture "Less than 6 months ago I purchase the Winter Park collection bedroom set for my 10-year-old daughter.One evening approximately one month ago, when she was getting into her full size..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more