Hanks Fine Furniture - Review about Leather Couch from Mobile, Alabama
Horrible leather furniture !
Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But am paying extra $350 + $90 for the damaged furniture to be picked up.
I should NOT have to pay extra or for more delivery. This wasn't my fault it's the company's. I've been doing business with them when it was Home Place in Mobile Al.
But this was the last piece I'll ever buy & I need kids bed now + it won't be long & Ill be getting a new mattress but NOT from HANKS !
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Ikea has put their customers in harm way, and they must be stopped. Ikea was stated by Nazi Ingvar Kamprad, and we should stop putting our money in his pocket...."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "...Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk..."
- "I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received. When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99. Then..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."