2.2
Style and Design

Most of the time people enter furniture stores they are greeted...i was ignored.This happened twice to me, once when i was just browsing and the second time when i was trying to inquire about a bed's construction.

Both times I choose to ignore because i am a young woman in her early twenties so i just assumed they didnt think i would actually be buying anything. Third time i brought my father and "he" was immediately greeted at the door. However i overlooked it because Hanks had the type of bed i wanted, at the price i wanted. Fast forward to after my purchase is complete I am told my bed will be in stock in a week and a half and ready for either delivery or pick up...

Now almost 4 weeks later my bed is still not on stock. Everytime i call the only thing i am told is that someone will call when the bed is at their warehouse.

I have purchased a brand new expensive mattress that has been sitting on my bedroom floor for 3 weeks now.Needless to say i am not a happy camper and will be inquiring about a full refund so i can take my business elsewhere.

Comments